Join Us and Dr. Todd Masel at the 2018 Stroll for Epilepsy!
To reach us on the day of the event, please connect with us here - updates will be posted throughout the day:
SEE YOU SATURDAY AT 7:30 AM, RIGHT INSIDE THE ZOO GATES AT THE RALLY!!!
* Pre-Stroll Rally: 7:45am - 8:00am @ Main Entrance, inside Zoo
* Stroll for Epilepsy: 8:00am - 9:30am (enjoy the zoo)
* Stroll After-Party: 9:30am - 11:00am (vendors, t-shirts & DJ) @ Masihara Pavilion, inside Zoo - African Forest by the African Painted Dogs & Tortoises
* Team Galveston County Photo Op: 10:30am w/Dr. Todd Masel for UTMB Social Media @ Masihara Pavilion, inside Zoo - African Forest by the African Painted Dogs & Tortoises
* Team Galveston County Lunch: 12:00pm @ MACAW CAFE, inside Zoo by the Main Entrance, you are welcome to bring a packed lunch if you do not want to purchase at the cafe
Please bring your own outside water, food, snacks, cooler, medication or whatever you may need for the day. The Epilepsy Foundation is unable to provide bottled water so please make sure to bring your own!
Parking is free and open to the public.
Click here for map of Zoo:
See you Saturday - have a blessed day,
Shena L. Daly Pearson